Why am I So Scared of HIV?
This is a short video (about 1.5 minutes) about getting tested for HIV. It encourages the viewer to stop caring about what others think, and get tested so that they know the truth about their health status and can take action.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling