This is a series of infrographics directed at the consumer, and providing answers to questions such as
- Are you ready for PrEP?
- How does PrEP work?
- How do I start it?
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication