Zambia Community HIV Prevention Participants Handbook for Adult Priority Populations
The Participants Handbook was created for the participants of the Community HIV Prevention Volunteers Training. Instead of giving handouts throughout the training, this handbook acts as a one-stop resource for all topics covered in the workshop. This handbook is for training for dealing with adult priority populations such as mobile populations, non-injectable drug users, PLHIV, and discordant couples.
The Participants Handbook has 10 chapters which mirror the content presented in the workshop.
Participants are not expected to memorize all information related to HIV prevention, testing, and treatment. Instead, participants are encouraged to take this handbook with them when they hold community meetings and refer to it when necessary. Some illustrations and photos are included.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Treatment 2015
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Zambia Community HIV Prevention Training - Participants Handbook for Adolescents and Young Women and Their Sexual Partners
- Zambia Community HIV Prevention Training Manual - Adult Priority Populations
- Zambia Community HIV Prevention Training Manual - Adolescents and Young Women and Their Sexual Partners
- Pocket Booklet: Champions, Change Agents, and Positive Male Role Models
- Community HIV Prevention Dialogue Guide for Change Agents