Zika Virus Quiz
Quiz with six questions – can be used in a health facility, with students, or with general public.
The questions are:
- What can you do to you protect yourself from Zika virus?
- What should insect repellent contain to be effective against mosquitoes?
- Can Zika virus be transmitted through sex?
- Can women transmit Zika virus to their fetuses during pregnancy or childbirth?
- Which of the below can cause paralysis?
- Does Zika virus cause microcephaly and Guillain-Barré syndrome?
Source: World Health Organization
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Zika App
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Facts
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
- Zika Virus Disease Outbreaks
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Community Mosquito Control