mHealth Mobile Messaging Toolkit: Considerations When Selecting a Mobile Messaging Platform Vendor
This toolkit provides information about currently available mobile messaging technology solutions, as well as things to consider when selecting a vendor and deploying a mobile health, or mHealth, campaign. It is meant to be used with other resources on project design, content development, and behavioral change communications, including Planning an Information Systems Project: A Toolkit for Public Health Managers.
The toolkit is designed for mHealth project implementers looking to deploy mobile messaging campaigns to encourage healthy participant behaviors in low- and middle-income countries. Whether a project is in the early design phase or preparing for implementation, this toolkit will help project implementers navigate through critical questions ensuring that the vendor of choice matches the goals and needs of the pilot project as well as the project at scale.
More Trending Topic Interactive Voice Response (IVR) resources
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Why is IVR Important?
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Rapid Pro Essentials Online Course
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- mHealth Videos
- Social and Behavior Change for Insecticide-Treated Nets
December 30, 2019