The False Rumors About Vaccines That Are Scaring Women
This article explains that there is a good deal of misinformation that has been spread about the effects of the COVID-19 vaccine that might be detrimental to women’s health.
The author concludes that: “For any woman who is pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive, contracting Covid-19 is almost certainly more dangerous than getting immunized. And ultimately, mass vaccination, combined with physical distancing and wearing masks, provides the only way that we can end the pandemic and protect all women, men and children from the disease.”
Source: New York Times
Date of Publication: February 3, 2021
- 5 Ways to Use Sensitivity When Writing About Vaccines
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- COVID-19 in Africa: Fighting Fake News about Coronavirus
- Misunderstanding Vaccine Side Effects Poses a Problem for Uptake
- An Exploration of How Fake News is Taking over Social Media and Putting Public Health at Risk
- Demand Creation and Advocacy for COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Uptake
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
- An Uncertain Public — Encouraging Acceptance of Covid-19 Vaccines
- Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines: A Technical Brief
- Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ