Advocacy Package & Infographic - Family Planning in the Ukraine
This advocacy package and set of infographics are from the Healthy Women of Ukraine (HWUP) program. The goal of HWUP, which runs from 2011-2016, is to protect the reproductive health of Ukrainian women and couples by increasing the appropriate and effective use of modern methods of contraception as an alternative to unintended pregnancy and associated abortion. HWUP was a follow-on project to an earlier program, Together for Health, which ran from from 2006-2011.
The Advocacy Package consists of the evidence-based facts and arguments that prove the necessity to implement activities on family planning in Ukraine. The infographics illustrate key arguments from the Advocacy Package.
- The Facilitation Primer
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons