Coronavirus Online Course
This online course is designed for individuals with low health/science literacy to explain COVID-19.
Each section describes a different aspect of COVID-19, including how it is transmitted, symptoms, and treatment, with a brief recap of important points after each section.
Date of Publication: March 18, 2020
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How to Spot It
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Online Course
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- HTSP Online Course
- Rapid Pro Essentials Online Course
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- COVID-19 Infographic - European Center for Disease Prevention and Control