Data Scoping and Evidence Map Generation Exercise Final Report
This report presents the main accomplishment of the contract agreement between Breakthrough Action Nepal and Mr. Dipak Prasad Upadhyaya.
Data scoping exercise is the collaboration between the Central Departm ent of Public Health, Institute of Medicine (CDPH/IOM) and Breakthrough ACTION (BA) Nepal rigorously collaborate the academia and public health practice, to strengthen the public health practice and education. The first important outcome was students had learned data scoping skills and developed data scoping exercise sheet on behavioral factors of non communicable diseases. We find that we can leverage the linkage of public health practice and education for system strengthening.
Further, students had devel oped not only an evidence map on NCDs and their behavioral influencing factors, but also prepared abstract for scientific summit. It reflects that small scale collaboration to transfer skills might have a significant difference in teaching learning. This brief report provides descriptive information on the deliverables: data scoping working group, data scoping exercise excel sheet, evidence maps, and other accomplishments.
Date of Publication: March 12, 2020
- Strengthening the USAID Zika Response: Experiences from the Zika Social and Behavior Change Working Group
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Supportive Supervision and Monitoring Checklist
- Social and Behavior Change Research Spotlights
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Data for Decision-Making Toolkit / Kit d'outils pour la prise de décision
- Fostering a Community of Practice for Social and Behavior Change Costing
- Developing Social and Behavior Change Costing Guidelines
- Making the Business Case for Social and Behavior Change in Family Planning
- Creating a Social and Behavior Change Cost Repository
- Data Scoping Evidence for Contraceptive Use, ANC, Institutional Delivery, SBA, in Nepal
- CDPH Students Data Scoping Presentation
- Evidence Maps
- Outcome Harvesting Evaluation of Social and Behavior Change Capacity Strengthening Activities in Nepal
- Breakthrough ACTION Nepal Most Significant Change Evaluation Report