Family Planning and Law Campaign TV and Radio Spot #3
This TV spot is part of a project in Guatemala to increase understanding of the right to family planning among rural indigenous population of the Guatemalan Western Highlands and prioritized areas of intervention. It is part of a series of spots intended for several different audiences.
This spot shows a husband and wife informing the audience that the government has instituted a Family Planning Law which protects women’s health. They introduce a doctor who explains that women who give birth when they are very young, or are over 35, are at risk for health problems and are putting their children at risk as well.
Source: Ministry of Health Guatemala, PASMO, PSI
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Early Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Findings from the 2020 Guttmacher Survey of Reproductive Health Experiences
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Program H: Working with Young Men