GREAT Radio Discussion Guide
The Gender Roles, Equality and Transformations (GREAT) Project works to improve gender equity and reproductive health in Northern Uganda. GREAT uses radio drama, community mobilization, and small group discussions to promote dialogue and reflection among adolescents, with the goal of facilitating the formation of gender equitable norms and the adoption of attitudes and behaviors that may positively influence health outcomes among boys and girls, aged 10 to 29.
This guide includes thirteen modules that groups can use to discuss specific topics and characters from the GREAT radio drama. The guides allow people to talk first about those stories and characters they most enjoy, and then focus the groups' attention on themes in the drama. Finally, the guides encourage groups to talk about how these same issues affect their own communities and how they could be addressed.
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- From Gender Inequality to Shared Positive Social Norms
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
March 25, 2019