Guidelines for NURHI Key Life Events
This is a template developed by the Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) to guide the social mobilizers representing NURHI during key life events celebrations (weddings, child naming ceremony, trade graduation ceremony) where the audience get FP information and referral for services.
The template provides space for the event manager to note various details of the event.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Lessons Learned from an Integrated Approach for Reaching First-time Young Parents in Nigeria
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks
- Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons