Heart to Heart Video Series – Preventive Measures
This is a series of videos covering various aspects of COVID-19 prevention.
Handwashing: Melai Cantiveros-Francisco, a Filipino TV host, talks about the preventive measures she and her family practice like proper cough etiquette and handwashing to protect her home from COVID-19.
Fathers Protecting their Homes: Dingdong Dantes, a Filipino celebrity, shows how to be a responsible father by not bringing the COVID-19 into their home. He removes his shoes before entering the house and washes his hands before greeting his family.
Protecting your Home: Jodi Sta. Maria, a Filipino celebrity, reminds mothers about the correct preventive measures to protect their homes from COVID-19.
Checking up on Loved Ones: JC Santos and Bela Padilla, Filipino celebrities, show how you can still keep in touch with friends while apart. Using technology, you don’t need to leave the house to chat with loved ones. This is just one way to protect our homes from COVID-19.
Source: Film Development Council of the Philippines, Metro Manila Film Festival, Epic Media, Global Shapers Community Manila, On the Spot Music Score, Richie Pilares, and Aldwin Alegre
Date of Publication: May 12, 2020
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Technical Brief: Handwashing with Soap: A Key Part of the COVID-19 Response
- Ajustement à bases factuelles des mesures de santé publique et des mesures sociales / Evidence-based Adjustment of Public Health and Social Measures
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- COVID on the Breadline
- Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- WHO’s Science in 5 on COVID-19: Vaccines, Variants and Doses
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit