IPC Handwashing Poster
As part of Tanzania’s program to increase infection prevention and control throughout the country, an SBCC strategy was developed. Part of this strategy was the development of a handwashing poster for display.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- GESI Toolkit
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?