IYCF Counseling Cards
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
These sets of 21 infant and young child feeding (IYCF) counseling cards were produced as part of the inititiave. The cards enable health workers to cousel mothers and other caregivers about IYCF. Specific cards are used to facilitate the deliver of messages for each of 15 defined counseling sessions over a 27-month period, from the third trimester of pregnancy through two years of age.
Source: Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Communicating Benefits, Risks and Uncertainties in a Non-judgmental and Unbiased Way