Malaria and COVID-19 Television Spot – Kenya
Breakthrough ACTION worked with the Kenyan Division of the National Malaria Programme to develop this spot that promotes malaria prevention, testing, and treatment.
The spot also reassures audiences that it is safe to go to the health facility during the COVID-19 pandemic thanks to safety precautions put in place. The spot has been broadcast regularly on four of the leading local TV stations in Kenya starting in January 2021.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: July 13, 2021
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Disease Overview
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet