This page provides answers to many questions about PrEP, including:
- Video introduction to PrEP
- What is PrEP?
- Why take PrEP?
- Is it a vaccine?
- How well does it work?
- Is it safe?
- How do I start it?
- How do I pay for it?
- How long do I need to take it?
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence