This is a fact sheet for consumers, answering some basic questions:
- What is PrEP?
- Is PrEP right for you?
- Visit your doctor
- How can you get help to pay for PrEP?
Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: May 21, 2021
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication