Priority Zoonotic Diseases Prevention and Control Message Guide
This message guide is intended to provide a reference for presenting accurate, standardized, basic health information in simple language, using a health message format relevant to the prevention and management of anthrax, brucellosis, Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza, Rift Valley Fever, and rabies in Ethiopia. It aims to facilitate coordination across sectors to ensure effective, consistent, and credible communication of messages through multiple sources and channels.
The intended audiences of this document include sector ministries, institutions, departments, agencies, media, and development partners that are designing or implementing programs, activities, or communication on zoonotic diseases.
Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs developed this guide with the concerted effort of the Ethiopian One Health Steering Committee, its stakeholders, and partners.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Key Messages: COVID-19 and Primary Health Care
- Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit (Version 2) - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19: Considerations for Communication