Complementary Feeding Posters
Alive & Thrive is an initiative in Vietnam aimed at improving infant and young child feeding by increasing rates of exclusive breastfeeding and improving complementary feeding practices.
This set of three posters reinforce messages about iron-rich foods, timely introduction of complementary foods, and the importance of early nutrition for brain development and physical growth.
The taglines are:
- Mummy! I need iron-rich food for brain development and healthy blood.
- Dear Mummy and Daddy! Today I am 6 months old and ready to eat complementary foods.
- Dear Mummy and Daddy! Nutrition in early life is crucial for my brain development and physical growth!
Source: Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Evidence to Action (E2A) Project's First-Time Parent Framework
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools