Are You HIV Negative?
This poster was designed to introduce Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) in Nigeria. It encourages anyone who is at risk for contracting HIV to talk to an HIV counselor immediately about PrEP. This material is part of the Nigerian National Agency for the Control of AIDS Demonstration Project.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Ending the AIDS Epidemic for Adolescents, with Adolescents: A Practical Guide to Meaningfully Engage Adolescents in the AIDS Response
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers