Be Active and Play – 60 Minutes Every Day
This is a poster which accompanies the Youth Physical Activity Toolkit.
The toolkit can be used by anyone who promotes youth physical activity, including community leaders; physical education and health education teachers; physical activity coordinators at the school, district, and state levels; and physical activity practitioners working in health or community-based organizations.
The toolkit provides step-by-step guidance, customizable resources, fundamental strategies, and key examples of use pertaining to the toolkit contents.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- How the Virus Won
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Inside the Mind of an Anti-vaxxer
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication