Bedsider.org (Bedsider) is an online birth control support network for women 18-29 operated by a private non-profit organization. Its goal is to help women find the method of birth control that’s right for them and learn how to use it consistently and effectively.
Included on the site are pages on family planning methods, where to get them, and features like reminder services, articles, ability to compare methods, and question/answer pages.
Source: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Intersectionality: Race, Gender and Other Aspects of Identity in Social Work with Young People
- Intersectionality 101
- What Does it Mean to Leave No One Behind? A United Nations Development Programme Discussion Paper and Framework for Implementation
- 10 Best Resources on Intersectionality with an Emphasis on Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- How the Virus Won
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication