The Best Men Can Be
This TV advertisement focusing on gender awareness and violence against women, is sponsored by Gillette, a corporation which manufactures razors for both men and women. It focuses on the negative history of men's attitudes towards women, and warns that the men of today must realize that they are setting examples for the men of tomorrow, and should re-think their behavior towards women.
The ad references the worldwide #MeToo movement which focuses on stopping male sexual harrassment and violence.
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works
- African Transformation Toolkit
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- The Girl Generation: Do No Harm Guidance Note
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- WHO Guidelines on the Management of Health Complications from Female Genital Mutilation