The Best Men Can Be
This TV advertisement focusing on gender awareness and violence against women, is sponsored by Gillette, a corporation which manufactures razors for both men and women. It focuses on the negative history of men’s attitudes towards women, and warns that the men of today must realize that they are setting examples for the men of tomorrow, and should re-think their behavior towards women.
The ad references the worldwide #MeToo movement which focuses on stopping male sexual harrassment and violence.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- How the Virus Won
- Inside the Mind of an Anti-vaxxer
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- From Gender Inequality to Shared Positive Social Norms