Malaria Safe Guide
This guide is intended as resource to help businesses in Ghana protect employees from malaria.
The ultimate goal of Malaria Safe is to build a partnership of active companies that are benefiting from protecting employees and communities through Malaria Safe actions, sharing their success stories and championing the malaria cause.
This guide was developed based on the best practices, resources, and experiences from a variety of successful companies of all sizes in Sub-Saharan Africa that have been committed to the fight against malaria. Malaria Safe actions are actions that lead to a future free of malaria.
These actions are categorized into four pillars:
Distributing LLINs and providing LLIN education to employees and company health workers are Malaria Safe actions from the protection and education pillars. PSMP’s Malaria Safe initiative offers information, educational seminars, promotional and networking opportunities, and contacts and support for LLIN procurement for decision makers in the private sector. For more information, please visit www.malaria-safe.org
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, UKAID
Date of Publication: December 30, 2020
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Kenya Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2021
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- How to Improve Access to Malaria Treatment in the Private Sector [Webinar]
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC