Booklet of Key Essential Nutrition Actions Messages
The Essential Nutrition Actions (ENA) framework is an operational framework for managing the advocacy, planning and delivery of an integrated package of preventive nutrition actions encompassing infant and young child feeding (IYCF), micronutrients and women’s nutrition. Using multiple contact points, it targets health services and behavior change communication support to women and young children during the first 1,000 days of life – from conception through the first two years of life.
The Booklet of Key ENA Messages illustrates the key ENA messages and can be used by those implementing and supporting health, nutrition, and food security programs for improving nutrition practices among pregnant and lactating mothers and children under two. It can be a resource for training community or facility-based workers or for promoting behavior change at the household level. The goal of this booklet is to make available a harmonized set of messages across all implementing partners working across various programs and regions in a targeted country.
Source: Helen Keller International, John Snow Inc.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- GESI Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Community Mosquito Control
- HTSP Online Course
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach