Ghana BCS Media Materials Inventory
This is an inventory of all of the media/materials produced under the Ghana Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project from 2009-2013.
The main objectives of the project are to increase demand and use of commodities, services and positive behaviors in the areas of:
- Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning Services
- Malaria prevention and treatment
- HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
The project was also charged with improving behavior change communication (BCC) capacity at the national, district and community levels.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Family Health Division of the Ghana Health Service
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- GESI Toolkit
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Coronavirus Disease Overview
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Setting Up A Hotline