The Border [Comic Book]
This comic book is designed to foster positive attitudes and perspectives that will help youth consider the quality of relationships they make, and make safe sexual choices to prevent HIV and early pregnancy, fight gender discrimination and violence, and encourage involvement of parents in the lives of their children. It follows the stories of several adolescents, all of whom are dealing with difficult issues in their lives, and shows how they deal with their life situations.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- The ECHO Study Report
- Orientation Programme on Adolescent Health for Health-Care Providers
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections