Club Risky Business TV Series Concept Note
This is concept note about Club Risky Business, a multimedia campaign in Zambia focusing on concurrent sexual partnerships. The concept note was prepared by a media company helping with the production of the show.
The note describes a 26 episode series focusing on promoting positive health-seeking behavior among the general population. The proposed series package will include 45-minute episodes with the initial season being 26 episodes and subsequent seasons being 13 episodes each. Packaged with the series are Public Service Announcements (PSA) on various health issues. Each episode or series of episodes will highlight a health concern like malaria and focus on the behavior change objective required to prevent that particular health problem. The series is targeted at the general public (young people, men and women, policy makers, professionals and opinion leaders). The intention of this series is to make the audience aware of various issues surrounding health and wellness by showing how an individual, family and the community are impacted by various and specific health issues and the contributing and/or surrounding dynamics that affect them.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Media 365
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas