Family Planning Radio Spots
This is a series of demand generation 60-second radio spots for modern FP methods adapted to state-specific contexts and community structures/events. The radio spots are part of a FP campaign in Nigeria.
The spots feature the adaption from the “Get It Together Song” and voices of opinion and religious leaders to increase social support for FP. Some of the spots include "Naming Ceremony" and "Henna," in Hausa, while "Papa Emeka," "New Bride," and "New Baby" are in Ezza, Ohoazara & Central Igbo.
[Photo credit: © 2012 Akintunde Akinleye/NURHI, Courtesy of Photoshare]
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines