A Guide to Action for Community Mobilization and Empowerment Focused on Postabortion Complications
This is a training manual for using the community action cyclem whici is a participatory problem-solving approach involving community diagnosis, planning together, implementation of plans, participatory evaluation, and scaling up. It helps communities identify their problems and prioritize and solve the major problems relating to post abortion care.
The manual includes activities for a six day training session.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- Community Mosquito Control
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Make Me a Change Agent
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM