Health Communication Component Infographic Report
This report covers the Health Communication Component project in Pakistan, 2014-2017.
The project used evidence-based research, theoretical frameworks and innovative design to develop a high-impact, integrated health program.
The work actively addressed not only the immediate drivers and barriers to change, but also the contextual factors that determine health outcomes.
The project contributed to an enabling environment at the community level to foster health-seeking behaviors; designed and delivered an effective and coordinated SBCC package for individuals and households in Sindh, and built capacity to improve design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of high-quality SBCC.
Source: Health Communication Component
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- FGM Infographics
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Evidence to Inform Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning in Francophone West Africa
- Report of the Systematic Review on the Effect of Household Crowding on Health