This is a text messaging service of the California Family Health Council.
This service, aimed at teens, sends weekly tips about sexual and reproductive health to more than 4,000 teens in California. Subscribers can also find the nearest clinic for low or no-cost sexual health services simply by entering their zip code.
Source: California Family Health Council
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- How the Virus Won
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women