How to Make Tasty Food out of Pumpkin for Complementary Feeding of an Infant
The USAID-funded Suaahara ‘Good Nutrition’ Project’s Bhanchhin Aama (“Mother says”) campaign comprehensively integrates nutrition, sanitation, agriculture and health services promotion to improve health outcomes. The program focuses on families within the 1000 days from pregnancy till the child is two years old.
This short video shows 1000 days families how to make complementary food for infants out of pumpkin, which is a nutritious, locally available food in most of Nepal.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- COVID-19, Breastfeeding, Infant Feeding, and Breast Milk
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition and Family Planning (MIYCN-FP) Integration Toolkit
- Deciding to Go Out
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Make Me a Change Agent