Complementary Feeding Wheel
The complementary feeding wheel is an interpersonal communication tool designed for low literate community mobilizers to talk to family members about how to feed their child.
The wheel spins to three settings where the display window shared information related to a specific age range. The age specific information is how much to feed a child and encourages diversity and appropriate food consistency.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- 18F Methods Cards
- Behavior Change Strategy Cards
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions