Message Guide for Zika Communication
he Message Guide for Zika Communication is a practical tool meant to be used by all partners and stakeholders implementing Zika activities in Jamaica.
Adapted from Strategic Communication for Zika Prevention: A Framework for Local Adaptation, the Message Guide aims to identify priority audiences and objectives for Zika communication at this point in Jamaica’s Zika response, and establish compelling positioning statements, outline key messages, and suggest communication approaches and activities for each audience. The Message Guide supports country efforts to ensure that messages are technically accurate, consistent across communication channels, responsive to the specific gaps identified in the situation analysis, and targeted to the agreed upon priority audiences.
More Behavior Prioritization for Zika SBC resources
- Technical Specifications Content Guide for Behaviors with High Potential to Prevent Zika
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Zika Communication Network
- Combating Zika: Social and Behavior Change Fact Sheet
- Community Mosquito Control
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika and My Baby? / Zika a mi bebe?
- Taking Aim at Zika (and Other Mosquito-Borne Illnesses)
- The Importance of Prioritizing and Being Specific in Key Community Messages/La importancia de ser específicos y prioritarios en los mensajes clave comunitarios
- Community Health Worker Training Materials for Cholera Prevention and Control in Haiti
- Going to the American Tropics?