Let’s Stop HIV Together
This website offers 35 posters from the “Let’s Stop HIV Together Campaign” of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The campaign aims to spread the word in communities and help raise awareness about the impact of HIV, the importance of HIV prevention and testing, the effects of stigma, and how people can work together to increase support for people living with HIV. Each of the 35 posters shows a different audience – gay, lesbian, heterosexual, families, and individuals – whose signature appears under the tagline: “Let’s stop HIV together!” The posters (as well as other materials) are downloadable from the site and are available in English and Spanish.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Science Matters: Let's Talk About COVID-19
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- How the Virus Won
- Inside the Mind of an Anti-vaxxer
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Let's Talk about COVID-19 Online Course
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs