Testing Makes Us Stronger Website Banners
This page offers code and downloadable materials to add Testing Makes Us Stronger campaign banners to websites.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) developed Testing Makes Us Stronger for black gay and bisexual men with input from black gay and bisexual men across the country. The goal of this national campaign is to promote HIV testing among black gay and bisexual men. Testing Makes Us Stronger aims to demonstrate that knowing one’s HIV status is important and empowering information. The campaign’s bold images and messages are featured in ads in national publications and websites, as well as local outdoor, transit and print media in select cities experiencing high levels of HIV infection in African American gay and bisexual men.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- People Living with HIV Stigma Index
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- How the Virus Won