Doing It HIV Testing Campaign
Doing It is a new US-based national HIV testing and prevention campaign designed to motivate all adults to get tested for HIV and know their status.
As part of the Act Against AIDS initiative, Doing It delivers the message that HIV testing should be a part of everyone’s regular health routine to keep ourselves and our community healthy.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- African Transformation Toolkit
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections