National Comprehensive Guidelines for HIV Testing and Counselling
The 2012 National Guidelines for HIV Testing and Counselling (HTC) are meant to provide a comprehensive guidance that covers all testing and counselling approaches.
The guidelines set out to provide practical guidance on key technical and policy issues related to all approaches of counselling and testing in health care facilities and in community settings. The guidelines define the HTC service package as well as the key population that will benefit the services. Guidance is also provided on promotional issues related to uptake of HTC services. Issues of human resources related to HTC, laboratory issues as well as Quality Assurance and Improvement issues are given a special emphasis. In order to ensure uninterrupted supply of all HTC commodities, practical logistical guidance at all levels of health facilities are also provided.
Source: Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Tanzania
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- African Transformation Toolkit
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes