Nilocon- A Low-Dose Oral Female Contraceptive Pill
Nilocon was launched as a low-dose oral female contraceptive pill in 1983, and was subsequently re-launched as Nilocon White in 1997. It is available in nearly all pharmacies and has been marketed as a premium brand.
Combined pills contain two synthetic hormones – estrogen and progesterone, and are available in low-dose formulas. The two brands of low-dose combined pills available in Nepal are marketed by Nepal CRS Company under the brand names Sunaulo Gulaf and Nilocon White.
Source: Nepal CRS Company
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Men's Health Kit
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM