Protecting Breastfeeding with New Policies: Code of Marketing
This is a collection of resources that tell the story of how a group of institutions created a policy change related to the marketing of breastmilk substitutes (BMS). The Code is a set of guidelines for how all Asia-Pacific countries can implement a strong national code of marketing BMS.
The website includes a description of the collaborative efforts leading to the policy, the journey of the staff members who championed the legislation, the code itself, and a timeline of the efforts.
Source: FHI360, Alive & Thrive
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- SWOT Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- New York Times COVID-19 Dashboard