Smart Couple Nepal Booklets/Brochures
These materials are part of a family planning campaign – Parivar Niyojan Smart Banchha Jeewan (Family Planning makes a smart life), launched in Nepal on 21st August 2015 in an effort to reposition family planning for the young married couples (aged 15-29).
A “Badhai” or congratulations booklet was developed in the Wave-II to be used by community health workers and health worker when doing interpersonal communication/interactions with newly married couples and 1000- day couples (pregnancy 9 months and baby 2 years roughly equals to 1000 days). This booklet has important information useful for couples at the various stages of married and family life.
There are seven leaflets developed for use as job aids by community health workers and to be taken home by the newly-wed couples and 1000-days couples.
- 3-month injectable
- Combined oral contraceptive pills
- Emergency contracentive pills
- Two permanent family planning methods (vasectomy, minilap)
- There is also one leaflet with information on all these methods
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- GESI Toolkit