Smart Couple Nepal Badhai Booklet
The Badhai Booklet is promoting specific health and FP practices relevant to newly married and 1000-day couples.
The book was designed to serve as a mini-reference guide for new couples to provide them with FP information connected to the various life stages in the first few years of marriage, with specific focus on FP to delay the first birth, FP planning during ante-natal, postpartum family planning, optimal birth spacing, and long-term family planning.
The key messages are health information for events a new couple is likely to encournter in the course of the first few years of marriage, to support smart timing and method of FP use at each stage in the newlywed and 1000-day reproductive life cycle: FP to delay the first birth, FP planning during ante-natal, postpartum family planning, optimal birth spacing, and long-term family planning.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools