Voices from the Community
Suaahara was a five year (2011-2016) project funded by USAID aimed to improve the nutritional status of women and children in 41 districts of Nepal. The project focused on improving health and nutrition behaviors at the household level through promotion of Essential Nutrition and Hygiene Actions (EN/HA), particularly Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN), and addressing other determinants of under-nutrition, such as availability of and access to food, hygiene, quality of health care, child spacing and socio-cultural factors including gender and marginalization.
Voices from the Community is a collection of stories of individuals and families whose lives have been affected by Suaahara.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- GESI Toolkit
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- The Behavior Change Framework
- HTSP Online Course