Wazazi Nipendeni – Safe Motherhood Banner
This banner is part of the multi-channel Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) campaign which aims to integrate all safe motherhood health areas under one platform, including early and complete ANC attendance, malaria prevention, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), individual birth planning and safe delivery.
The banner refers to the importance of a pregnant woman getting all of the treatment she needs during her pregnancy, and offers a free SMS service to call for more information.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare Reproductive and Child Health Section (MOHSW-RCHS)
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19