Wazazi Nipendeni Safe Motherhood Spare Tire Cover
This item is part of the multi-channel Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) campaign which aims to integrate all safe motherhood health areas under one platform, including early and complete ANC attendance, malaria prevention, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), individual birth planning and safe delivery.
This spare tire cover promotes the campaign slogan and directs women to a free SMS service to call for more information about antenatal care.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage