ARH Stakeholder Workshop Meeting Summary
These are the minutes from a three-day stakeholders’ workshop held in 2002 as part of the Adolescent Reproductive Health Campaign.
This workshop used participatory techniques to elicit participants’ perspectives and analysis, and to build consensus within the group.
Source: Bangladesh Center for Communication Programs (BCCP)
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- The Facilitation Primer
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Who Self-Cares Wins