Family Planning Themed Video Clips For Community Mobilization
Adapted FP-focused storylines from a TV serial drama (Newman Street). Screened during community dialogues to an average audience of about 60 persons per session.
Videos are located here and here.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence