Communication for Healthy Living (CHL): Ask, Consult Post Natal Care Pamphlet
The CHL “Ask, Consult” (Isaal-Istashir) campaign partnered with private companies to manage a network of 30,000 privately owned pharmacies. It was a part of the Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) project based in Egypt from 2003-2011. CHL worked through a national working group to implement SBCC strategies that addressed family needs through a life stages approach, linking families and communities to local health information and services. It provided communication support for healthy lifestyles and behavior change on a broad spectrum of health outcomes.
This pamphlet describes proper postnatal care, and common questions and answers.
More than 1.28 million people were reached by CHL outreach. CCP also worked with CHL to build capacity for health communication among the public, nongovernmental organization (NGO) and private sectors in Egypt. Evaluation showed that 98% of this nationwide pharmacy network was reached by CHL’s integrated campaign of mass media, pharmacy training, and community outreach, supporting family health products, information and services.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- FGM Infographics
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Maternal, Newborn, and Reproductive Health and COVID-19: Adaptations, Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps. An Expert Consultation
- Communication for Healthy Living (CHL): “Ask, Consult” Depo Provera Pamphlet
- Communication for Healthy Living (CHL): “Ask, Consult” Family Planning and Religion Pamphlet
- Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) Family Planning Flipchart
- Egypt CHL AskConsult TV Spots
- Communication for Healthy Living (CHL): Mabrouk! Initiative Family Health Pamphlet